View Single Post
Old 10-11-2005, 08:23 PM

Default Re: The Protocols Removed - Can the ADL Silence Every Voice?

(Sigh) I know this argument seems to go circular, nomad, but you keep confusing intelligence with deviousness.
A Mafia don is cunning, but don't ask him to work a differential calculus equation.
An old college professor of mine once told me that there are all kinds of intelligence, i. e., intellectual intelligence, political intelligence, social intelligence, right down to plain old street smarts. Your argument inplies that the only kind of intelligence that deserves merit is the kind that enables some to dominate others, no matter how ruthles, immoral and downright evil the process.
By this theory, Jews are the Master Idiots, because they fail to understand how they make themelves so hated and persecuted by the rest of the world.
It comes down to this: Is it more intelligent to do good or to do evil? Which is self-sustaining and which is self-destructive?