View Single Post
Old 10-11-2005, 09:17 PM

Default Re: An open letter to Fra_nothing, and a poll of sorts

Quote:
Freeman said: Those who would interfere with others' rights of self expression through intimidation, harassment and other cheap, devious tactics deserve to be censored themelves.
You hypocrite!, actually you are the one who violatd the rules of this forum!!

Max said The current rules: "ClubConspiracy believes in freedom of speech, but will not tolerate abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, racist, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any applicable laws."

And haven't you slandered Yeoshua over and over again! is it because he is not active these days that you seized the opportunity to smear his name!!. Would you like it if someone did it to you in your absence?!

And you talk about submissive love! excuse me but i have no tolerance for evil.
---------------------------------------

peace be upon you Insight,

Obviously you are new here, i haven't been active on this forum for some time now, but i was here when Yeoshua was, you don't know him, he was very nice gentleman from England i think, he believes in God not Lucifer and he even condemns the "morals and dogma" dogma. Every now and then freeman and truebeliever slander him, not because of him but because of their having bad experiences with the freemasons, freeman and truebeliever fail to understand that there is no group on earth that is 100% evil, we should not demoize all the freemasons, it is not fair.

------------------------------------------

peace truebeliever,

Ironically you and freeman are the ones who violated the rules on this thread, watch your language my friend.

I don't know about Fra because i haven't been following his posts, but from the few i read he didn't use abusive language (may someone correct me if i am wrong here!).

Quote:
I thought you were just plain ignorent and then i noted on a link to a fellow USN member that USN has affiliations with Masonry! Who is the liar and deciever Ahmed!
So could you give us the link you are talking about? only then we could judge who is the liar.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...