View Single Post
Old 10-11-2005, 11:40 PM

Default Re: An open letter to Fra_nothing, and a poll of sorts

As far and I can see, any slander against Fra is legitimate. And legitimatre slander is just complaint.

And this isn't about freedom of speech. I have the freedom to say whatever I want in a public forum. but if I abuse that freedom, it is taken away. Just like I have the freedom to say whatever I want about the President. But if I say publicly, "I am going to kill the president", that freedom will be taken away.

And the issue here isn't about cursing or slander. It's about something much more serious than who has used the most swear words. It's about sucessfully being able to colaborate on important, real-world issues.

It doesn't matter if you are Christian or not. Christians can still be completely wrong with their actions.

Onbviously, the base levels of the masonic are benign frats for businessmen. But the core of the oprganization is hideous. In my opinion, no one with ties to it should be allowed on a site like this, for obvious reasons.

Yes, there is a group on earth that is 100% evil. That group is called humanity. For no one is righteous, no, not one. It is true that no one group can be be pefcieved as 100% evil at all times, but humans have limited perceptions.

Besides, freedom of speech isn't something we are "given", as the media likes to tell us. It is something that we take! No one can control what I say, but there are limits to how far I can go with it, obviously.

Shall we say, Fra has the "freedom" to say whatever he wants here, and acts like a fool. But we also have the "freedom" not to put up with it, and do something about it. These forums are not a public institution of the government. They are private. they can be run however the moderator pleases.

Someone said that if we choose to solence Far, we are no better than the masons or the illuminati. I'm sorry, but this shows a real lack of genuine understanding of the issues at hand here. That sentiment may hold up in public patriotic ignorant america, but it carrys no weight here, be it's intentions good.

On the contrary, if we do not choose to silence him, THEN we are roughly beginning to follow the path of the above stated groups. Freedom and equality is one of the biggest corporate labotomies preformed on the citizens by the government of all time. I am not saying men should not be treated as equal under the law. I am saying that not all men are equal. So say so would be ludicrous, as some men are stronger, weaker, faster, slower, ect. What the global elite would have is that sort of straight accross equality from every human being on the planet. One mind, one body, one income, one religion, one world government.

Do you see where I'm going here?

If we are going to be "prejudice" or "regulatory" on anything, let it be foolish and disruptive behavior.

I come to sites like these to have very serious discussions about very serious things. And the sort of meandering babble coming from this man Fra_nothing is damaging to the topics at hand, and the entire movement.

I think everyone here realizes the rules here are fairly lax. Swearing seems to be, for the most part, tolerated, as does a bit of minor flaming. Such is to be expected, and such is not a serious issue whatsoever. But casually throwing around information, catch phrases, misinformation, key words, websites, and foolish opinions, is not something to be taken lightly in my opinion.

I hope reasonably minded people see that removing this individuals post's and continuing commentary would be healthy for these forums, and failure to do so would be unhealthy.

It's not about freedom of speech, because that whole concept is a falacy. It's about something much more serious than that. I hope you all understand where I am going with this.