View Single Post
Old 10-12-2005, 01:19 AM

Default Re: An open letter to Fra_nothing, and a poll of sorts

Ahmad, do you have any understanding of what the masonic following is? Any what so ever? I suggest you o your homework before you talk about them with such authority. Good intentions do not make a person good. Good intentions do not make a religion good.

I don't think any of us have any intentions of killing masons, or even members of the global elite. But fighting them at every turn is completely different. Fighting agaionst someone doesn't mean death. So don't say that sterotyping people leads to their death. I'm not condoning sterotyping people in any form. However, as I said before, your posts seem to indicate you really have little knowledge of things masonic. That's just my observation.

In any case, this thread isn't about you. Like I said before, I have no proof the Fra_nothing and you are not the same person. And creative writer can create multiple people in a forum and have them interact with each other. I used to do it all the time when I was a kid. Got pretty good at it too.