View Single Post
Old 01-06-2005, 05:49 AM

Default Re: WARNING: Intelligence service penetrated this site

To anonymous,

You said: "BUT HOW COME YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT THE RELIGIOUS INTOLERANCE DISCUSSION IN WHICH PEOPLE DISCREDIT OTHER RELIGIOUS TRADITIONS PROCLAIMING THEM “ TERRORISTIC”, “FALSE” OR “FALSIFIED” HAS NOTHING IN COMMON WITH GOD OR RELIGIOUS BELIEFS.

If you mean UNJUSTIFIED attacks, i am all with you. But if you mean ANY thought provoking ideas, then i totally disagree.

All i present here is PROVEN, and i offer a challenge to you or anyone interseted to debate my message.

Satan always fails at open debates, that's why the presidential debates must be rigged.

I never attacked any person directly because i believe that everybody still have a chance. However this is an open market, i present my ideas and welcome debate, others also are welcomed to present their ideas, but without PERSONAL attacks, insults, because it's the easiest way to get away from debating the MESSAGE itself.

I always speak of the corruption of religions, but i also stress that all these corrupt religions worship the same ONE GOD, and therefore we should purify ourselves from corruption if we ever want to be saved.

----------------------------------------------

You said: "THIS IS AN ATTEMPT OF CREATING DISCORDS AND DISPUTES AMONG BELIEVERS."

Well, stating the truth (whether false or true) can never create discord automatically. It is HOW the people represent their messages and HOW they respond that matters. If i say 1+1 = 5, nobody should kill me!, if someone state that the world is flat, why would we stone or redicule him?
What if i said 1+1=5, and some gentleman or a nice lady pointed out respectfully that i am WRONG because so and so?
What if i didn't respond to their respectful debate equitably and started insulting, attacking them for discrediting my idea! (as if i and my ideas are one!).

Freedom of speech should be guaranteed, under civil, equitable guidelines of no verbal abuse or personal attacks. Or else the forum risks turning into a pleasantville which what the globalists have intended for this world.

To shift from conservatism to liberalism is Satan's latest scheme.
------------------------------------------------

You haven't answered any of my questions, so i will not answer your questions either.

Ahmad Nishitoba

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...