View Single Post
Old 01-06-2005, 07:41 AM

Default Re: Mel Gibson is one of us !

Peace,

As for me i see him as a follower of Satan. Only Satan would distort history. I have written on another thread that "Crucifixion" is one of the biggest succesful "Trauma based mind control" ever used by satan on the masses.

God says in the final testament that the Jews never killed him nor they crucified him in reality, God's scheme was better than Satan, God raised his soul and saved his servant, Jesus before they tortured the empty (seemingly awake) body.

Using his propaganda ministers, Satan later convinced everybody that Jesus is god, when only God is God.

The way Mel-Gibson talks make me put him in the "Conservatives" category, which is one of Satan's extremes, that encompass all the blind followers of their dogmas of idol-worship.

Crucifying "the Body" of Jesus*

[4:157] And for claiming that they killed the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, the messenger of GOD. In fact, they never killed him, they never crucified him - they were made to think that they did. All factions who are disputing in this matter are full of doubt concerning this issue. They possess no knowledge; they only conjecture. For certain, they never killed him.*

[4:158] Instead, GOD raised him to Him; GOD is Almighty, Most Wise.

[4:159] Everyone among the people of the scripture was required to believe in him before his death. On the Day of Resurrection, he will be a witness against them.

*4:157-158 Jesus, the real person, the soul, was raised in the same manner as in the death of any righteous person. Subsequently, his enemies arrested, tortured, and crucified his living, but empty, body. See Appendices 17 & 22 , and the book ``Development of the Christian Doctrine'' by Lisa Spray (United Submitters International, Tucson, Arizona, 1990).

(from the authorized english translation by Rashad Khalifa)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...