View Single Post
Old 10-13-2005, 10:51 AM

Default Re: Describe the world YOU would create?

My point was that God created the people to know each other, there should be a natural mixing process between the people, i didn't say that diversity will vanish! how can that happen anyway?

A totally homogenous society like Japan is not natural, because being stuck in a colour or race is a kind of spiritual blindness.

The only distinction God decreed among the people is belief, and i repeat only belief could make distinction.

What i am saying is that the people will gradually realize it, that is not to say that cultures, colours, races will just vanish, for they will always be there, but in a more natural proportions.

In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

[49:13] O people, we created you from the same male and female, and rendered you distinct peoples and tribes, that you may recognize one another. The best among you in the sight of GOD is the most righteous. GOD is Omniscient, Cognizant.

Notice this: "that you may recognize one another." according to what? color, race...? "The best among you in the sight of GOD is the most righteous." according to belief.

Ahmad

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...