View Single Post
Old 01-06-2005, 01:40 PM

Default Re: The Truth About Jesus

JOHN 20:22 NKJ
22 And when He had said this, He breathed on them, and said to them, "Receive the Holy Spirit."

It's easy to take any verse out of revelations and twist it to fit your own meaning. When we add the verse before it. It has an entire different meaning.

21] Jesus said to them again, "Peace be with you. As the Father has sent me, even so I send you."
[22] And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and said to them, "Receive the Holy Spirit.
[23] If you forgive the sins of any, they are forgiven; if you retain the sins of any, they are retained.

Allah sent his word (Jesus) to mankind to resurrect mankind with life (breath), it is only through the word (Jesus) of God that mankind can receive the Holy Spirit. Verse 23, rules out the idea that Jesus died for anyone's sin. It is very symbolic, but the logic is if Jesus died for your sins then there shouldn't be any for you to forgive or retain. When a revelation from God does not make sense to your rational mind, then you have to assume that it is symbolic. God does not give you a human brain then turns around an insult your intelligence by saying just believe even if your brain says otherwise.

The Bible is a very symbolic book. It is designed to send the ignorant into Lala land. If you do not understand the symbolism behind it you are lost. I know some of the ones who are in the top level of secret organizations laugh when I say this because they know it is true. They hide the knowledge and the servants of God reveals the knowledge to all mankind. Jesus states in the Bible that he speaks in parables. The intelligent person would understand that you cannot take what Jesus said literally after he just told you he speaks in parables.

The argument is over according to the world. In the West secularism has Christianity on the ropes. There are not many good moral examples in the West. When people want to improve their morals they usually had east, and when they want to make money they had west. when we begin to see Jesus in his proper light, then the message has a more uplifting effect that is universal. Jesus was only a sign pointing man to worship the one true God. So the ignorant Christian will say the only way to salvation is to accept Jesus as your only lord and savior. The actual intrepretation of this symbolic saying is that When you incorporate the word (Jesus) of God in your life, then you would be saved.

peace