View Single Post
Old 10-14-2005, 05:14 PM

Default Re: Bird flu poses no risk to public, EU says

"The answer was even more horrifying than the question: two U.S. companies have been contracted to create and test Avian Flu vaccines on 450 voluntary human subjects in three cities: Rochester, NY, Baltimore MD, and Los Angeles, CA, using a culture of H5N1 Avian Flu isolated in China in 2004. In this article published by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), there is no mention of quarantine for the test subjects: http://www.nih.gov/news/pr/mar2005/niaid-23.htm"

Hello!!

Mr. President, can you hear me?

I have some sound advice based on this writer's article regarding the Avian Bird Flu.

Before you initiate a plan for quarantine of those persons who will most likely become infected with the bird flu due to the testing on 450 voluntary human subjects, a vaccine for H5N1, I would highly recommend that you quarantine the subjects.

This, Mr. President, would be a very wise decision so that the risk of these volunteers actually becomming infected with H5N1 cannot pass it onto the general population and create a PANDEMIC.

If this is not your plan; however, I fear that it is, then there shouldn't be any reason why these volunteers are not quarantined.

This would be in the best interest of the health, safety and welfare of the citizens of this country.

I understand you do not have our best interest at heart; however, the "powers that be" better heed the warning.

Yours truly,

and