View Single Post
Old 10-16-2005, 12:05 AM

Default Re: This space reserved for fra_nothing's poetry!

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
No, I don't get it, Fra_Nothing.

How 'bout enlightening me?

Come on, don't be shy now!!!
I don't know any other way to spell it out for you, BA. You're either too stupid to understand, or you refuse to understand.

I don't really care which one it is. I'll say it just one more time, I'm just a Christian. I've never joined a Thelemic or Satanic organisation; never will.

I cracked the code of Liber AL. I understand what it implies. I understand that I do in fact have full Aeonic power at this time, regardless of whether or not any 'human' agent ever recognizes it or not. I understand what I must do at this time. And I'm going to do it. It's that simple. And if you don't 'get it', you can stay in the dark.

I know that it seems like an impossibility that a Christian could now hold all the Authority and Power to direct Satanic and Illuminist Aeonics, but that is the fact of the matter at this time.

In fact, I'm glad you don't understand. It makes the work even easier. I am even able to direct the current of your misunderstanding to accomplish the desired Will of God. For I assure you, this comes from far beyond myself. This is directed solely by true 'Illumined Government'.

Fra N.