View Single Post
Old 01-07-2005, 06:48 AM

Default Re: What are some REALISTIC ways to thwart plans?

Me. I outright refuse to pay taxes. Three years now, and I look forward to my day in court, as always. I don't fund terrorism.

I do not own one scrap of insurance fraud - a messed up way to live and, oh well - I still have my dignity. I don't fund fraud.

I square up to whomever the bullshitter, may be, no matter what the circumstance and no matter where I am. Speak the truth, I will, please or offend. I have been banned from two schools and Province House - the MLA gang house, under the "protection of private property" act, for speaking the truth. So be it. It never stopped me from returning to either.

This thought is why I posted democracy and freedom thread. What did the Ukrane do to achieve a democratic election? Is there anything we may model?

I wish people would realise that it only takes so few people to effect so much change and these bullies cower when they are squared up to. I am 5'3" and I stand up to anyone, male or female, black or white, rich or poor. If someone my stature can do what I do, surely there are many things many of us may do to EFFECT CHANGE!

mary XXX