View Single Post
Old 10-16-2005, 05:19 PM

Default Re: Exorcism of Exorcisms: APO PANTOS KAKODAIMONOS

Quote:
Marsali wrote:
What you've written doesn't prove much, except that your no Christian. But you aren't the first New Age spiritual elitist to disrupt this forum, nor are you likely to be the last.

But a person doesn't need to be a Christian to understand the NWO agenda, and to work to stop the agenda. We all need to work together.

But to disrupt this forum in the under the false guise of Christianity; well, you're not fooling anyone, fra, except yourself.
What I have written proves that the world has been deceived by the Mystery of Iniquity.

What I have written proves that Aleister Crowley was the Son of Perdition and the Man of Iniquity.

What I have written proves that I am the Rightful Heir of the Aeon.

What I have written will go where it goes.

What I have written shall acomplish what it shall accomplish.

Novus Ordo Seclorum will make its war. You will fight for their side even as you fight for their side.

They, with the rest of the Adversaries will be consumed by Fire from Heaven and cast alive into the Lake of Fire.

What I have written proves that Jesus Christ is King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

What I have written proves that the Aeon of Horus is fallen.

What I have written proves that the real and actual Parousia of Christ comes quickly.