View Single Post
Old 01-08-2005, 01:01 AM

Default Re: What are some REALISTIC ways to thwart plans?

I don't agree with murder . . . that would make us just as bad as them

I'm all for sabotage . . . I'm all for minor property damage . . . but murder is an unforgivable sin . . . even if it's your enemy, ESPECIALLY if it's done in cold blood.

Now on the other side of the coin . . . the Requiem, the avenging angel, whatever you want to call him . . . HE gets all the fun in that.

And although I don't believe in murder . . . don't think that it hasnt crossed my mind to make some of these pricks commit self-disembowelment (the term hara-kiri is a derogatory term in Japanese, by the way) while I wait to cut their head off so mercifully . . . but we are not in feudal Japan.

I do have a decent amount of Kung Fu training, including sword training for the diarn-den, single handed broadsword, single sided sai, and LOTS of practice with the ever-concealable wakizashi dagger. . . but this is for tournament and fitness purposes only. The only time I'd ever cut a person is if they went after my wife or daughter.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer