View Single Post
Old 01-08-2005, 03:55 AM

Default Re: What are some REALISTIC ways to thwart plans?

Peace DarkChilde,

I don't know what makes you think i am preaching for passive submission!

It is the very thing i have left Egypt because. Passive submission is when you do nothing and expect God to do it all for you!. The Egyptians do that, as long as they have something to eat, they don't care who is the Captain, or where is the ship heading to.

In my short life (27 years) i have had many chances to passivly submit (Surrender to Satan) but i tried as much as i could to keep my pledge with God and never put something or somebody above the truth.

How many jobs i quit because of that? i really cannot count them!

But i never left a battle without fighting first, i only leave when the battle is rigged, and the majority (except me) are players.

You may have been right to take that impression from my words, perhaps i should clarify some points:

1- Satan wants us to surrender to him and his dogma spiritually first, then comes the physical surrender.

2- His dogma is about (assigning powers to things and people that is independent of God). For example, he may whisper to you at some point that the you cannot afford leaving your job because of the money, thus if you accept this whisper, your center (god) shifts to money, gradually you become more and more stuck in money, and thus Satan binds you in an invisible prison. But if you remembered that your company's policies are against your core values, you will refrain from sharing in their evil, but then they will apply peer pressure on you to get you back to the field, you start resisting, you pray to God to give you a way out, because the whole system is corrupt, and in that you submit to God's will of granting you a way out at the right time he chooses. God says that He doesn't burden any soul beyond its means, God doesn't want you to quit and live a homeless life with your family!, but if you lost this inner spiritual resistance, He will never help you out.

3- So what i wanted to say is: step one is to submit and depend spiritually on God alone. To severe all dependance on anything or anyone else but God alone. To break free of the shackles of enslavment to things and people. As i have said before, Satan's strategies is to push and pull you away from God's straight balanced path into the extremes (of idol-worship), which are (attraction) too much love for a thing or a person (the forbidden tree), or too much hate or fear to a thing or a person. To submit to God alone, means simply to see that all the powers (beauty, skill, knowledge, ..etc) are from God, thus you owe your gratitude to God not to the visible thing or person. Thus you will not be bullied by people (because they have no real power), you will not be a slave to something (alcohol, gambling, soap operas, money, food.etc) or someone (a celebrity, a president, Jesus, Muhammad or the saints).

Your God will be one and only. And you will live in perfect happiness because of the simple realization that only God can harm or benefit.

Conclusion:

Step 1 is to submit to God, believe in Him alone and accept His messengers, accept Muhammad as the final prophet (thus accept Quran), and get united with the sincere.

My message is about unity, i was inspired on 12,16,2003 to call the sincere to get united in the United Submitters Nation, without this unity the individual attempts to resist will have no chance to prevail.

[7:158] Say,
"O people, I am GOD's messenger to all of you. To Him belongs the sovereignty of the heavens and the earth. There is no god except He. He controls life and death. Therefore, you shall believe in GOD and His messenger (Muhammad), the gentile prophet, who believes in GOD and His words. Follow him, that you may be guided.

Ahmad Nishitoba
God's messenger

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...