View Single Post
Old 01-08-2005, 08:01 AM

Default Re: a religious free thread...can it be done? Democracy and freedom.

darkchild,

I thoroughly enjoy reading your posts! Always insightful. The wit in this forum, including yours, and freemans and so many others is delicious!

Please add your comments as I would really like to know your perspective. All posters to this thread appreciate the depth of your beliefs, know when you are coming from and I am certain, your thoughts alone will speak loud and clear, without bringing "religion" onto this thread.

Please try, as I am certain you can and I want to know what you think.
Please?

P.S. Thanx for compliments. It is really nice to be appreciated, as corny as that sounds. For me, this is a think tank and I am part of the gang (big cheesy grin!)

I've been "seeking" some like minds and lo and behold, I found you guys. Cyber space would not have been my first choice, for obvious reasons - I don't know who is typing behind the keys, nor do I know their intentions. That point has been exemplified in this forum, in my estimation.

And where else would I be speaking daily to people all over? For me, there is not enough gold and diamonds in the world that could pay for the valuable education, I am recieving here. Thanks Henry!

I rant and ramble on too DC. I managed to say what I wanted bar religion and I am sure you all caught what I meant. The quotation marks give away the double meaning of the word seeking. "How" I was seeking, I did not tell you all and, I am certain you can get it right, first guess. Did I prove my point?

Firey. Yeah, I am. No denial. I call it passionate. I am a happy go lucky determined mum of 3 and when anyone messes with my family or my friends, I am over-protective... no doubt. I wouldn't want to be on my bad side. And in saying that... I get along really well with a lot of different people - it is so cool. I just have a low tolerance for assholes, if you know what I mean.

If you place belief in that chinese astrology stuff, I am a fire horse - a rare breed born every 60 years or something - firey by nature.

I like who I am. I've worked hard to be this person. And I lurve you guys!

R.S.V.P. DC PLAY THE GAME! It is interesting.

XXX

(N.B. I had to remove the word "faith" from the above post three times. It kept creeping into my sentence structure. Interesting.)