View Single Post
Old 10-21-2005, 10:04 AM

Default Re: The LORD Rebuke you Leviathan!

Quote:
Insider wrote:
[img align=right]C:\ScreenHunter_064[/img]
This is just to much fun. You leviathon you
B00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000!!

Damn did something wrong and this was a good one too, O well and I still think you are a cock sucker. :-D :lol: :-D :lol: :-D :lol: :-D :lol: :-D :lol: :-D :lol: :-D :lol: :-D :lol: :-D :lol:
This is no joke. My authority to command these things is real. It comes from the Spirit of the Living God.

I have solved the cipher in Liber AL. I am the rightful heir. I command the Mystery of Iniquity to be brought to nought in full by the Authority of Jesus Christ.

Those who doubt this doubt the authority of Liber AL, and thus it is rendered null and void nonetheless. Either way it is destroyed.

All who oppose me at this time are accursed. This is not from me, but from Christ. The Apostasy is commanded to end. The New Word Order is ordered to be disbanded, turn to Christ, or destroyed quickly. Every world ruler who opposes me shall be obliterated. They will either oppose this, or turn. These are the options.

No jokes. ALL FLESH IS GRASS if it exists outside of Christ. And this is true not only in the spirit now, but for the world in its physical form at this time.