View Single Post
Old 10-22-2005, 07:22 AM

Default Re: So, You Think Jews Are Smarter?

I don't care.

I'm pretending to live in the Middle Ages or an era even more remote, when people in the Northern hemisphere had no chance of coming in contact with any scriptures, fake or real, from the Middle East. All I need to read is scriptures relevant and corresponding to my spiritual attitude and geographical location. Believe me, peoples had/have their OWN spiritual and religious systems and cosmologies, without having to turn to the OT, modern checksum systems or not.

You should know by now that I am not impressed with modernities, not even computers. I've told Ahmad before and I'm telling you the same thing now: I don't need mathematical "proof" of ANY kind to know which belief system/religion is the "right" one. How ridiculous to try to convince people with "rational" arguments of an irrational, superrational, transcendent reality!

Forget it, nomad.

Neither you nor Ahmad will ever convince me with such feeble, pragmatic, materialist "arguments".