View Single Post
Old 01-08-2005, 08:23 PM

Default Re: Marxism

Quote:
on the assumption that your initial post was an honest question and your aim is simply to decipher the rhetoric,cut through the endless bullshit and figure out what the hell is going on in the world , i will give you my take on what the NWO is .
Its alright i dont expect you to believe the honesty of anyones cyber persona without some level of cyncism.I do the same myself.After all its just a Global online forum hosted by a questionable web server with plenty of commercial advertising to boot, amongst all this radical esoteric and mind altering conspiracy revelation. :lol:. But do hope the resident feds(au) asio cia or nsa travellers are impressed by my knowledge and critical ability :-D

Quote:
first of all ,i am not a political science major so i may be technically inaccurate in my understanding of various "isms" . totalitarianism i do understand .total control over our lives by monolithic government . tyranny . there are various forms ,china/north korea-type marxism,the fascism of nazi germany and italy in the 30's and 40's ,far left and far right to some ,but totalitarian states all.absolute power ,rule by brute force .
We already have that right now under the guise of the pragmatic all powerful USA. As you may have seen on certain conspiracy sites and atleast one thread on this forum the Bush family dynasty themselves have been implicated in financing Fascists in the 1920s and 1930s (Prescott Bush eg Union Banking co, GI Farben Co, Ford, IBM ) also Pinnochet in Chile and their more personal satanic endevours like the skull and bones connection of several high level figures in the u.s admin.
So in what position is the U.S neo corporatist empire to talk of Freedom over totalitarianism.

Quote:
the NWO is the planned globalist state ,a totalitarian state where the rights we have ,if any, are determined by the rulers in government and can therefore be revoked at their discretion .no national sovereignty, no bill of rights . a global state where the international bankers and the multi-national corporations finally achieve their goal .an absolute monopoly .there was a movie that illustrated this perfectly,though probably many didn't get it .it was "the matrix" .in the scene where morpheus was introducing neo to the matrix ,we're the little batteries .they need us to build their cars and keep their electricity turned on, to fuel their airplanes and grow their food ,so they'll give us enough to keep us doing those things ,just like they do now ,but you and me ozzie ,we are nothing more than the little batteries .that's the NWO the way i see it .
I agree with the above assesment but you seem to be stating it as though it is a future prophecy.The fact is it is already here right now! It is no future prophecy in the manner you seem to describe it!.As a non american i think and feel Globalisation is the culture of the U.S and none other. As you are a nth american you probly dont realise just how much the U.S style commerical culture as changed our domestic Australian culture and image since atleast the 1970s. But I do notice it!. :-?