View Single Post
Old 01-08-2005, 10:33 PM

Default Re: ConspiracyClub.com.. The Movie

Okay . . . I LOVE the ideas everyone has been putting out. Some are (sort of) off topic, but can still be used for side-stories.

I'm still putting together sketches . . . when I have something that can, as close as possible, convey the thoughts of the posters, (rather . . . how I interpret the look of the charachters through their posts) and turn them into a physical being. As I interact with you guys more and more, I'm gaining a more accurate mental picture of what y'all look like.

And when I'm ready and I have the images uploaded to my website, you may need a user/login to view them . . . not sure . . . but I'll let you guys know what the URL is . . . and I hope you'll all be pleased.

I have no one charachter totally finished yet. I'm making changes every day . . . but I do believe that I'm on the verge of finishing mary as well as sablefish as of now.

And the biggest chalenge will be how I want myself depicted . . . I'll probably put my likeness on a flukie or two, since, in my eyes, I'm not exactly [insert name of hunk here].

But, be assured . . . once I present the characters to you . . . the writing will begin. (If you guys want to start writing now, you can . . . just so long as you don't put any character specific physical features into the story until after you see them)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer