View Single Post
Old 10-24-2005, 01:49 AM

Default Discoverer Of Avian Bird Flu Speaks - "You're all talking a load of shit".

Grahem Laver. Molecular Bilogist and discoverer of Avian Bird flu just ripped all the experts to bits!

It was BRILLIANT!

SBS in Oz just had a debate. Here are some extracts. Just a note. As Grahem Laver mocked the shit outta these "experts" and their doom and gloom, the "experts" hung their heads and took their beating. It was glorious to watch! I fucking HATE these bastards who have the nerve to think they can railroad people into the arms of the State with talk of inevitable DOOM based an ABSOLOUTLY NOTHING!

Truly, this WHOLE episode is a beat up from start to finish and I think the media are just about to catch on.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JENNY BROCKIE: Graeme, do you agree?

GRAEME LAVER: The other thing is this genetic mixing business, the number of instances that bird flus and human flus could infect a cell together over the last 40 years must have been many, many millions of times. We've had no new pandemics for 40 years or 38 years, why?

JENNY BROCKIE: Why?

GRAEME LAVER: Yeah, why? Nobody knows.

JENNY BROCKIE: Well, you answer, I don't know.

GRAEME LAVER: I don't know, it's a mystery.

JENNY BROCKIE: Tell me why.

GRAEME LAVER: It seems in nature at any rate, to form new reassortment hybrid viruses is for some reason very difficult. It can be done very easily in the lab but apparently in nature it doesn't happen, at least between human and bird viruses. In bird-to-bird viruses there's a lot of reassortment but human and bird viruses...

JENNY BROCKIE: So you're not as fearful as, say, Alan is?

GRAEME LAVER: No, no, I don't think so. I don't think bird flu's going to take off but I'm 100% certain there'll be another pandemic some time in the future of some other virus.

JENNY BROCKIE: That's cheerful. We can do a program on that when it happens.

GRAEME LAVER: So get prepared for it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I cant get SBS on my digital T.V tuner card otherwise I would have recorded it. You had to see Grahem Laver speak! The video is available on the Insight web site. Also note the "all seeing eye" that Jenny Brockie stands on.

NOTE!!!!

JENNY BROCKIE: So you're not as fearful as, say, Alan is?

GRAEME LAVER: No, no, I don't think so. I don't think bird flu's going to take off but I'm 100% certain there'll be another pandemic some time in the future of some other virus.

I say again...the discoverer of Avian Bird Flu just mocked the hell out of the "experts" but insinuated quite obviously that a MAN MADE virus would be released. Go and watch the video and read the transcript, decide for yourself.

http://news.sbs.com.au/insight/mmarchive.php#