Thread: Fun Fact...
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2005, 09:45 AM

Default Re: Fun Fact...

Here!

LaDomino, in answer to your question:

You said the following:

Something like this is very easy to overcome, fra_nothing. A Holy Heir should not be so vulnerable to something as small as sexual temptation!

IN YOUR STUPIDITY, IMPLYING THAT YOU AGREED WITH FREAKMAN THAT MY TYPO WAS IN REALITY A SEXUAL TEMPTATION. PROVES YOU ARE REMOVED FROM REALITY.

But I agree that society is rampant with subliminal maggots of morality. We are to cleanse ourselves of this in order to reach higher levels of being... That is, for anyone who has the strength.

AGAIN, BELIEVING THAT A TYPO OR EVEN THE WORDS IF THEY HAD BEEN WRITTEN ON PURPOSE WERE A SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE. THIS PROVES THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE SELF-CONTROL NOR DOES FREAKMAN!

--------------------------------------------

fra_nothing you need not waste anymore time on her (unless you are very stupid or very bored). She seems to be slowly exposing herself.

EXPOSING MYSELF?? Sorry, I think it's the other way around!! And, what is it that you and freakman think I am exposing? Again, something completely removed from reality.

Maybe you have something substantial to say to this BlueAngel? Or will it be another one of your playschool 'comebacks'?

DO NOT PM ME AGAIN!!!