View Single Post
Old 10-27-2005, 12:05 AM

Default Re: Dave Mc Gowan Writes - "How Come Cuba Can Have NO Deaths From Hurricanes"?

And here dear David I beg to differ...

Quote:
Probably the most elaborate theories are the ones claiming that the government actually created Katrina, using advanced, ‘black’ technology. Personally, I find that scenario to be highly unlikely. And yes, by the way, I am well aware that control of the weather has been, for some time now, an explicitly stated goal of the U.S. military. And yes, I am also well aware of the HAARP project in Alaska. However, there is a big difference between having the desire and willingness to do something, and having the technological ability to actually do it. And I seriously doubt that the technology to create and control manmade weather systems currently exists. I seriously doubt that mankind even has an accurate understanding of how naturally-occurring weather systems operate, which would seem to be a prerequisite for creating artificial systems.
Seinfeld stated quite clearly they put a man on the moon 40 years ago and i'm sure they can control the weather...