View Single Post
Old 10-29-2005, 09:58 PM

Default Re: Holocaust or Holohoax ?

Quote:
psholtz wrote:
It's undeniable that there was a Holocaust, and that the Nazis committed many and sundry atrocities against the people of all the lands they occupied. This is documented history, and to deny it is insanity, although admittedly in war *all* are - to some extent - guilty and certainly the Allies and Soviets committed their fair share of war crimes as well.

There are, however, two points concerning the Holocaust that are worth pointing out:

* Nazi persecution was directed against MANY minorities: political opponents, Catholics, Poles, Slavs, Gypsies, gays, and many others. Jews obviously were persecuted as well, but they were not the sole target of Nazi fury

* There is reason to believe that the "6 million murdered Jews" number is somewhat inflated.. even based on the film that truebeliever posted earlier, if the death toll from Auschwitz alone was more like 1 million, rather than 4 million, well then gee, I guess you've just cut that 6 million figure down by 50% .. Of course, this does not imply that there were 0 murdered Jews in WWII, or that there was *no* Holocaust.. To suggest this be insanity..
psholtz
Did you read the first paper
in this thread by the expert
Michael Hoffman?
Lots of people died in WW2
but there were no homicidal
gas chambers or mass genocidal gassings
of any humans. How many
German's were killed, do you
know the number? It's very high
and that is the real Holocaust.
Did you read the entire Hoffman paper?