View Single Post
Old 12-09-2004, 04:57 AM

Default Re: It's your call !

Peace be unto you marypopinz,

First i would like to say that i am not to force anybody into my religion (My Truth), i encourage everybody to find his or her truth and follow it but he must be 100% sure before following it.

[2:256] There shall be no compulsion in religion: the right way is now distinct from the wrong way. Anyone who denounces the devil and believes in GOD has grasped the strongest bond; one that never breaks. GOD is Hearer, Omniscient.

However i believe that there is only one truth and one way to God. There are multiple paths to Satan though.

Why do you feel threatened when someone invites you to something ?! if you are really sure of your faith, you should be more confident than that i think.

I am not asking you to turn away from Jesus, on the contrary i am asking you to follow Jesus's true message and stop idolizing him, he was JUST a righteous human being like any other righteous human being. Please note that Satan uses the creatures to bind us in slavery and distract us from God.

The miracles that Jesus performed was from God, it was not from him. They were a test, Satan uses his miraculous birth and miracles (as well as the myth of crucifixion) to create a divinity in a mere mortal creature!

Please reflect on these two verses, It's a conversation between God and Jesus on the day of Judgment.

[5:116] God will say, "O Jesus, son of Mary, did you say to the people, `Make me and my mother idols beside GOD?' " He will say, "Be You glorified. I could not utter what was not right. Had I said it, You already would have known it. You know my thoughts, and I do not know Your thoughts. You know all the secrets.

[5:117] "I told them only what You commanded me to say, that: `You shall worship GOD, my Lord and your Lord.' I was a witness among them for as long as I lived with them. When You terminated my life on earth, You became the Watcher over them. You witness all things.

[5:118] "If You punish them, they are Your constituents. If You forgive them, You are The Dignified, The Wise."

I am telling you the absolute truth, if you won't listen, it's absolutely your right. You are totally free to believe in God+Jesus (a divine human being) or believe in God and follow Jesus's true message of God alone (as per the quoted verses).

I didn't point a gun at you, and force you to believe!, why is telling the truth threatening to anybody!. God's retribution is severe, God wants us to worship, implore and devote ourselves to Him alone, would you fall in Satan's trap of idolworship that millions of Christians and muslims fell in!?
Do you equate a weak creature (who needs God's provisions and support and is not self sustainable) to The Gracious who is supporting all the creatures in the Heavens and the Earth?

[5:75] The Messiah, son of Mary, is no more than a messenger like the messengers before him, and his mother was a saint. Both of them used to eat the food. Note how we explain the revelations for them, and note how they still deviate!

---------------------

Here is some of The Truth in the bible:

Jesus said: "My doctrine is not my own; it comes from him who sent me" [John 7:16]

-Jesus in the bible says:

"..Go to my brothers and tell them, 'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God." [JOhn 20:17]

Jesus in Quran says:

"God is my Lord and your Lord; you shall worship Him ALONE. This is the right path." [Quran 3:51]

Trinity was established in the Nicene conference 325 years after Jesus's birth! it totally contradicts the Old Testament, it's the NWO paradigm (polytheism):

"Hear O Israel: The Lord our God is ONE" (Deut, 6:4)

------------------------

What i told you is THE TRUTH from your Lord, we should reverence God and worship Him ALONE if we really want salvation, no creature can help us beside God.
If you turn away i have delivered you the message of God, bear witness that i submit to Him ALONE.

[3:64] Say, "O followers of the scripture, let us come to a logical agreement between us and you: that we shall not worship except GOD; that we never set up any idols besides Him, nor set up any human beings as lords beside GOD." If they turn away, say, "Bear witness that we are submitters."

Ahmad Nishitoba
Messenger of God

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...