View Single Post
Old 12-09-2004, 07:25 AM

Default Re: Dis-information.

Peace 55132,

I have no desire to argue or attack anybody or even to claim that i am better than anybody, please know that before you read the following because i am sure that Satan will whisper to you these thoughts while reading. I only remind of THE TRUTH perhaps someone may take heed.

1- You said: "WE have to stop the invasion of Islam into the Western World It will drag our civilization into the dirt."

I can't agree with you more, the so called "Islam" of today has nothing to do with the original religion of God (Submission, Islam in Arabic), Satan has succesfully duped them into idolizing (Muhammad, the saints, scholars..etc) and abandon Quran (the final testament. Please note the parallels in all the present religions and draw your own conclusion on who developed them!. God won't send messengers to tell the people "you shall worship us" !, they are only postmen, would you get concerend with the postman rather than the letter?! is the letter more important than the Sender?

----------------------------------------

2- You said: "What ever good they expose they copied out of the bible."

What's your proof ? this is a profound dis-info. propagated by Satan to shortcircuit us at the word "Quran". Ironically the modern day muslims never use Quran, i grew up in Egypt (i am half Egyptian) and i have witnessed that they read Quran only because (there is a satanic saying attributed to Muhammad in the satanic books of Hadith) that says that reading more letters will add more credits to you, even if you don't reflect or understand the meaning!

To your knowledge, muhammad, the gentile prophet didn't understand other languages beside Arabic. Moreover we have an incontrovertibvle proof (revealed in 1974) of the divine authorship of Quran, did you verify it first before throwing this huge claim that Quran is copied?

[16:101] When we substitute one revelation in place of another, and GOD is fully aware of what He reveals, they say, "You made this up!" Indeed, most of them do not know.

[16:102] Say, "The Holy Spirit has brought it down from your Lord, truthfully, to assure those who believe, and to provide a beacon and good news for the submitters."

[16:103] We are fully aware that they say, "A human being is teaching him!" The tongue of the source they hint at is non-Arabic, and this is a perfect Arabic tongue.

Have you even read Quran to say that it's copied fromthe bible?

------------------------------------

3- You said: "Comparing Muhamed to Jesus is totaly ridiculus Jesus came in Love and offered his life to us."

That's because you make distinction, you idolize Jesus and raise him to a rank higher than his fellow messengers and human beings. Jesus came in love, but not in idolworship, God saved him before the torture began and raised his soul to Him, God is the Most Merciful. He wouldn't let His messenger be crucified without interfering. The myth of crucifixion is aimed at traumatizing you to accept Jesus (a mere mortal) as a god besides God, you should refrain from saying these blasphemies, it would be better for you, that's if you reverence God.

[2:136] Say, "We believe in GOD, and in what was sent down to us, and in what was sent down to Abraham, Ismail, Isaac, Jacob, and the Patriarchs; and in what was given to Moses and Jesus, and all the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction among any of them. To Him alone we are submitters."

--------------------------------------------

4- You said: "all you got to do is accept Jesus as your savior and repent from your sins."

Again i am not attacking you, but i am only reminding of THE TRUTH that this disinformation of Satan may be defeated.
The idea of a human savior is a satanic propaganda to enslave us and make us stick to a creature rather than the Creator. It also opens the way for sinning, since simply if you accept jesus, you are saved. Do you think it's that easy? the real salvation is attained by freeing yourself from the shackles of idolworship, whether you assign powers to a person or a thing, Only God has power and the visible life elements are the illusion addorned to distract us from the only Savior God.

[4:173] As for those who believe and lead a righteous life, He will fully recompense them, and shower them with His grace. As for those who
disdain and turn arrogant, He will commit them to painful retribution. They will find no lord beside GOD, nor a savior.

----------------------------------------

5- You said: "Living under islam is like living with a policeman on your back all day and night. Living under real Christianity is freedom. "

If you are talking about Muhamedanism (called "islam") i totally agree, eventhough in most islamic countries now they are turning more liberal than the west day by day!
However idolworship is not freedom. The Satanic version of freedom is to enslave you in a creature, whether it is (Jesus, Muhammad, Jackson...etc) or a thing (money, women/men, fame, status, hi-tech gadgets......etc). Real freedom is Submission to God alone, is breaking free of the visible illusion and starting to see the UNSEEN, God and righteousness.

--------------------------------------------

6- You said: "Next time one of them comes to you tell them to accept Jesus as lord and savior."

Why don't you follow your bible if you are really a Christian? isn't that what Jesus taught:

"..Go to my brothers and tell them, 'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God." [JOhn 20:17]

-----------------------------------------------

7- You said: "Only God is the judge of people."

This is a Satanic idea, if the righteous wouldn't judge the wicked and stand against them, there would be chaos on earth. Quran is called the statute book by which we can judge others, however the submitters are not to force anybody into converting, since it violates the condition of the test (freedom of choice). Your very existence on this forum means that you have already judged some people (presidents, men in power...etc)even your friends, or do you befriend everybody?.
Without judging there is no test. But judgment doesn't mean compulsion though. God is the ultimate Judge.

[2:256] There shall be no compulsion in religion: the right way is now distinct from the wrong way. Anyone who denounces the devil and believes in GOD has grasped the strongest bond; one that never breaks. GOD is Hearer, Omniscient.

-------------------------------------------------

8- You said: "You don't know to much about those islam zealots in Europe they are killing Europeans because they say that islam opreses women, Or They say something that is not to their liking about muhamed of there religion."

Since you are referring to the satanic corrupted Islam of today i totally agree with you. However the real Islam (Submission) is about peace, our greeting is (Salaamun 'Alaykum= Peace be unto you), freedom of religion is the core of Submission, agression, violence and unjustified killing of unarmed, innocent civilians is extreemely forbidden.

[17:33] You shall not kill any person - for GOD has made life sacred - except in the course of justice. If one is killed unjustly, then we give his heir authority to enforce justice. Thus, he shall not exceed the limits in avenging the murder, he will be helped.

[2:178-179] O you who believe, equivalence is the law decreed for you when dealing with murder - the free for the free, the slave for the slave, the female for the female. If one is pardoned by the victim's kin, an appreciative response is in order, and an equitable compensation shall be paid. This is an alleviation from your Lord and mercy. Anyone who transgresses beyond this incurs a painful retribution.
Equivalence is a life saving law for you, O you who possess intelligence, that you may be righteous.

Look for the true Islam (Submission) and you will find the TRUTH.

9- You said: "Did you know? That If a muslim converts to any other religion he can be killed by there sharia law. That It is punishable by death for in Muslim countrie to preach to muslims."

There is even more than that, they stone to death married people who commit adultery!!( a practice derived from the satanic books of "Hadith" never found in Quran!)
As i said before the "Muslim" countries practice a Satanic religion that has nothing to do (the exact opposite) of Quran and Submission which advocates tolerance, freedom and peace.

The Sharia law is mainly derived from the Hadith Satanic books (same as the Jewish law derived from humans and man-made books, Talmoud).

10- You said: "...the devastating effect they can have on western society. Starting with women,they are treated as almost nothing."

As i said Satan has subverted the religion of Submission completely, the modern Islam has nothing to do with God. The bias against women is from the Hadith books (the source of all evil in Islamic countries). I will give you an example of these unauthorized books:
One Hadith goes like that: "Muslim Hadith: Bukhari/Jihad 2646. Abualyamaan said that Shuaib said that Alzuhari said that Salim Ibn Abdullah told him that Abdullah Ibn Omar said that the prophet Muhammad said: Bad omen is in nothing but three: in the horse, woman and the house."

Note the long chain of people recounting the saying of the prophet over 4 or more generations! how reliable is that?, note also the similarity with the following saying from Talmoud (the Jewish satanic equivelant to the muslim Hadith):

Jewish Talmud: Pesahim 111a. It is forbidden for dogs, women or palm trees to pass between two men, nor may others walk between dogs, women or palm trees. Special dangers are involved if the women are menstruating or sitting at a crossroads.

On the contrary we have the second longest chapter in Quran titled "Women" defending the women's rights. Also God commands the men to take care of the women. Equality is emphasized in Quran between men and women (in their rights), e.g:

[9:71] The believing men and women are allies of one another. They advocate righteousness and forbid evil, they observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) and give the obligatory charity (Zakat), and they obey GOD and His messenger. These will be showered by GOD's mercy. GOD is Almighty, Most Wise.

-and equal in their rewards in this life and in the hearafter:

[33:35] The submitting men, the submitting women, the believing men, the believing women, the obedient men, the obedient women, the truthful men, the truthful women, the steadfast men, the steadfast women, the reverent men, the reverent women, the charitable men, the charitable women, the fasting men, the fasting women, the chaste men, the chaste women, and the men who commemorate GOD frequently, and the commemorating women; GOD has prepared for them forgiveness and a great recompense.

They are allies who fight for the same cause and help each other whole heartedly in perfect harmony. However the men are the captains of the ships, men and women in Quran have different roles according to the distinct qualities designed by God,

-They are not equal in roles:

[4:34]The men are made responsible for the women, and GOD has endowed them with certain qualities, and made them the bread earners. The righteous women will cheerfully accept this arrangement, since it is GOD's commandment, and honor their husbands during their absence. If you experience rebellion from the women, you shall first talk to them, then (you may use negative incentives like) deserting them in bed, then you may (as a last alternative) beat them. If they obey you, you are not permitted to transgress against them. GOD is Most High, Supreme.

This is the design of God, if the couple are righteous, they won't abuse or covet their roles, it will be perfect harmony. But since the corrupt muslims follow satanic religion (a few are righteous among them ofcourse) they abuse these rights and try to enslave women (Satan's creed is based on slavery. e.g: masters and slaves, not equal human beings).

Did you know that the head scarf is a satanic fabrication from the Hadith books!?, in Quran the main criteria for the woman's dress is MODESTY and the best garment is the garment of righteousness.

Bias, racism, superiority are the satanic creeds and it is easily spotted by the sincere in the satanic fabricated books of Hadith and Talmoud that have subveretd the religion of God completely.

------------------------------------------

So please do your homework and research the TRUTH about God's religion before throwing accusations, there is alot of negative propaganda and disinfo to distract us from God's only religion, Submission.

If you disbelieve in the TRUTH i introduced you, i say "Peace" you have your religion and i have mine.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...