View Single Post
Old 11-05-2005, 11:17 PM

Default Churchianity BS- Yeah buddy! :-D

I created this thread with the intention of shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaring with everyone the bullshit I must endure every week at church. A little background info first: I attend one of those Rick Warren satellite churches which is basically a copycat of all his shit over at his Saddleback (sadlecrack) church. Doctrine wise, it's ecumenical as fuck and is heavily into that fucking bullshit "prosperity" shit too. Anyways, The pastor at the church I attend is one of those guys you could've sworn works at a used car lot when he ain't preachin'. Today's message was more the same of "prosperity" shit on tithing and offering so you will be richly blessed which is a propaganda scheme to grow the church. If any happy church goers out their have had this shit happen to you before too, feel free to comment. :-P

:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...