View Single Post
Old 11-06-2005, 09:52 AM

Default Re: "Red" Rosa Parks: Fabricating an American Icon

There is absolutely nothing "natural" about the crisis situation in which the world finds itself today. It has been carefully orchestrated to bring about an end that is in no one's best interest except the ruling elite, who are the authors and finishers of the plan.

To write about it, to try and inform others about how it works, to point out the deceptions that are used to keep us blind, deceived and acting against our own best interests takes courage not often found in the average individual. It opens one up to condemnation from those who love the lies, who are comfortable with the deceptions and structure their thinking around them.

Truth delivered is like a bucket of cold water thrown in your face while you are enjoying a good nap, but, if your house is on fire all around you, do you condemn the person throwing the water? Unpleasant though it might be, we have to deal with the way things are, not the way we might wish they could be.

NOW is all the time we have to awaken to the mess these illuminated ones have maneuvered ALL OF US into. Do you really think the "minorities" will fare better under the NWO? Are they better off today than they were before the Communist-inspired "Civil Rights Movement?"

Their nuclear family base has been destroyed, their communities are in shambles, black owned businesses are a thing of the past, education is in the pits and they are now the "loose cannons" the NWO will use to bring down the last resistance to their plan.

So what if another of their false icons has bitten the dust? It changes nothing unless they can come to understand how and why she became an "icon" in the first place and how they have been deceived. Wouldn't you want to know how and by whom you have been manipulated and for what purpose? That, IMHO, is the thrust of the article.

Time and a free market has always been on the side of the black race in America. They have always had economic power of which they were unaware. Instead of advising them as to how to exercise that power they were told to destroy the mechanism which would have proven to be their true liberator without violence and social upheaval. We are all consumers and, as such, we can bend markets to our favor.

Madkhao, you and others like you - those left leaning fuzzy-brained liberals - have made a cult of "the poor" as if there was something special and holy involved with acquiring that status. Poverty is a spiritual and mental state where one accepts as fact that they are without hope for better. Being "broke" and without material resources should be looked on as a temporary state, no matter how long it has lasted. It leaves room to see better times ahead through personal effort.

You may never be a CEO of a Fortune 500 company but cutting grass, recycling cans, cleaning others' houses and doing laundry will put food on the table without holding out your hand for others to fill, gratis. I know, I've done it in my more "financially challenged" times. Heartless as I know it will sound to you, the best way to get on your feet is to get off your ass.

America used to be the land of opportunity, people used to come here to avail themselves of those opportunities. Now, when they arrive, especially at our southern border, they are met by social workers with a menu of "programs" available to take care of them from "womb to tomb" just for getting here and lawyers to help insure that they get to stay.

The welfare/warfare state is poison in the "body" of a nation, politically and socially. It, along with it's twin - unlimited immigration - inevitably creates an underclass which can and will be manipulated to bring about it's creator's agenda.

My "mission" is simply to try and counter the lies with truth every chance I get, no matter whose toes get stepped on in the process. If it were just me, I would find myself a comfortable chair and laugh as those like you blunder along and bring about your own destruction, but I have 3 children in this world and it behooves me to do anything and everything I can to interrupt and derail the plans of those who would kill or enslave them. There's strength in numbers.

Being just another pissant out here in the hinterland it is doubtful that even my greatest efforts will amount to anything, but I have to keep trying.

I strongly support those who are willing to place their own life, liberty, safety, social status and livelihood on the line to bring forth truth, as did the author of the above article. He knows the chances he's taking because he is goring several "sacred cows" and, you know, I'll bet they are all just as mad as you are.
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque