View Single Post
Old 11-06-2005, 10:49 AM

Default Re: Leftist garbage denouncing 'white' 'hyperreligious' woman for having 16 kids

Thumper, it is obvious you and I both have a problem with these people who talk out of both sides of their mouth.

My big question for the above columnist is, "What the hell business is it of hers/his how many kids the Duggers have or what they name them as long as they can support and care for them without getting into anyone else's pocket?"

I watched an hour-long show about this family and talk about people with their shit together. While I cannot imagine being able to do what they have done so well, I do not condemn them for doing what they have the individual freedom to do. Quite the contrary, I commend them.

As you said, those like the columnist above consider 16 - or 1,600 - illegal immigrants a boon to the economy but HORRORS!!! THESE ARE WHITE KIDS!!! Matters not that they are loved, wanted, well cared for and well educated (home-schooled) AT THEIR PARENT'S EXPENSE! OMG, they are even being taught personal responsibility and good manners!!

It just goes to show how thoroughly screwed up the minds of some are in this country. Sometimes I despair.
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque