Thread: Sex Abuse
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2004, 08:19 AM

Default Re: Sex Abuse

There is something you can do about it. You did it! You spoke out. You spoke your mind. You typed your words from a passionate heart. You are a man!

No one wants to think about this sicko stuff. And that's what they are banking on... literally. We have to start talking openly about what type of government we have, where it is taking us, and what is it doing for the future... the children.

People are too sensitive to try and grasp the brutality of child rape. It is heinous. So why are these people recieving lenient to no sentences???

Are we the world, as parents, really going to stand by and watch the worlds government molest our children????

Is that who you are? NO! You spoke out, here in this forum. I spoke out. The people in Newfoundland spoke out. The people in Oregon spoke out. The people in Scotland are speaking out.

We are adults and we can barely attempt to imagine the horrors of child molestation. Imagine having to live it... not as adult... as a child.

BRING THE SUBJECT UP AMONGST FRIENDS. I KNOW IT SOUNDS SICK AND IT HAS TOP BE DONE. JUST SPEAK TO YOUR IMMEDIATE FAMILY REGARDING THIS ISSUE. I am sad to inform you that most will find molestation in the family tree.

The government will misinform the children in their campaign, Beware of Strangers. Bullshit. It is the people in positions of trust who abuse this power. It is people in positions of power who abuse children. Children know their attackers.

A pedophile would express that the child gave consent. That is what your government and mine believes. There are disposable children within every country. The agenda appears to be getting younger and younger as the fear of aids has created a much larger MARKET for INFANTS and TODDLERS.

All adult human beings feel disgust and rage when they are faced with the true horrors of pedophilia. And one day we will rise and do something about it, God as my witness.

I believe in miracles. I believe God can intervene. I believe God says, "It is so and he makes it so."

Pray for a miracle. Pray for the truth to come to light.

Our father, who art in Heaven
Hallowed be thy name
Thy Kingdom come, they will be done
On earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
Forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us
Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil
For thine is the Kingdom, the power and the Glory
Now and forevermore

Amen

Peace Mary XXX