View Single Post
Old 11-08-2005, 03:48 PM

Default Re: No Surprise: Wolfowitz Wants More Non-Whites in Russia

Thumper, in my younger years I lived in Berlin for a year and traveled occasionally into the (then) Eastern sector.

The buildings were large and impressive and the streets were clean but one of the first things you noticed was a distinctive "smell." There were no words then to describe it because it "was" and yet it "wasn't." It is still, after all these years, hard to describe it but now I know it was the "smell" of hopelessness and despair.

Under Communism, the true Russian (and German)people were refusing to have children to a great extent. They did not want to bring children into the world to live as they were forced to live. I learned this from German friends who lived in the West and had relatives still in the East.

Communism lasted for almost 75 years and when the people could not defeat it or escape it, they gave up and yet fought it in the only way left to them. they refused to supply the system with children who would be brainwashed and used by that system.

As you well know, Russia was not really liberated in the sense that you and I understand. The State simply sold their interests in the methods of production to rapacious foreign investors, mostly from Israel and America, so not that much has changed for the average Russian.

Many of their young women are literally kidnapped or lured into the slave trade with the promise of good jobs, usually in America, but they wind up in Israel or Belgium where they are sent out from there, with their passports withheld and family behind that can be threatened if any of the women try to escape.

I have the greatest sympathy for the Russian people, I hope they will feel the same for us in a few short years when we will be walking in their shoes.
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque