View Single Post
Old 11-11-2005, 12:01 PM

Default Re: Latest World Terrorism

http://www.rense.com/general68/gopmemo.htm

This one site and the quotes therein from our so-called representatives leave NO DOUBT that they do not have our best interests or the best interests of this country on their petty agenda. They want to retain the reins of POWER, keep THEIR PARTY IN POWER.

They strut across the stage of government and the people swoon if they manage to shake their hand.

They have sold us out in the past and are right up to this instant busily formulating plans to further sell us out further and continue defaming our country in the eyes of the world by creating chaos worldwide.

We pay their salaries but they serve the masters and architects of the New World Order and follow their orders to the letter.

They have the foolish idea that they will be spared the horrible consequences of their actions, no doubt their masters have promised them as much. They obviously think they will be spirited away to some safe haven while the earth burns.

From somewhere, I will have the last laugh, though. Their ultimate master is a liar and the father of all lies. They have been sold a bill of goods, as the old saying goes. HE will laugh loudest but I will laugh best.
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque