View Single Post
Old 11-11-2005, 10:43 PM

Default Re: US Soldiers in St. Louis Admit to Rape and Murder in Iraq

In some of my random reading earlier today, I learned that 30% of the American forces in Iraq are criminals who were given the choice of prison or the Army.

If these guys were telling the truth, they were not among that 30% because they declared themselves to be Special Forces. the criminals wound up Regular Army, grunts.

For those who say this is par for the course, I would remind you that these same guys will be coming back to a neighborhood near you when their hitch is up.

Will your children be safe riding their bikes in their own neighborhoods? How about your wife, sister or mother when she does her power walk mile? You can get a list of child molesters who are in your vicinity because of Megan's Law but who will tell you of the psychopaths that the government has created and turned loose on an unsuspecting public?

Where do we go from here? How do we deal with this?
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque