View Single Post
Old 11-12-2005, 02:11 PM

Default Re: The Kol Nidre - or Why People Say "Never Trust a Jew"

Quote:
Barbara wrote:
Thumper, in our hearts we want to believe the best about EVERYONE, but my mind and my research say differently.

There are always exceptions, as in Henry's case, and a few others whose writings I read on a daily basis because they love liberty.

One white crow proves that all crows are not black; BUT, the exceptions do not find their way into government, education and banking. THOSE are the rule. I am thankful that the exceptions do choose to write because they can and do tell great truths; the freedom of speech and thought is quickly being extinguished, except here on the iternet - who knows for how much longer, by those that are the rule (ADL).

My favorite and most prolific writer was Murray Rothbard, a jew, and the most freedom-loving individual you would ever hope to meet. Wonderful man, reminded me of a Bantham Rooster when he really got into his subject while giving a talk . Although small in stature, he was a giant among men.

One night, over coffee, he made a remark that, until today, hurts my heart but opened my eyes as nothing else could have. He said, "I have done my part, I have had no children."

He understood that he was one of the few "white crows."

Rest in peace, Murray. Your work goes on.
Not to be cheeky barbara, but I remember when someone created a thread to the effect of "c'mon, it's not a conspiracy... Jews are just smarter than everyone else :-P"

Certainly the cultural emphasis on education, literacy, and verbal IQ put them at an advantage over others, and perhaps that how they find themselves in banking, government, education, etc. We should also consider though, the role of freemasonry, and how ANYONE who reaches those heights is compromised, like Bill Clinton (a goy).

I think it's a bit akin to calling the NWO an 'anglo' conspiracy, simply because the USA and the UK are the most prominent players. Certainly texts like the Talmud appear to be evil, but I still consider most Jews benign.

--Andrew Carnegie