View Single Post
Old 11-13-2005, 12:03 PM

Default Re: Akbar's Religion of Peace

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
Stick to the objetives of the Forum.

Everybody has the right to worship their moon god al-ilah, her children Al-Lat, Al-Uzza and Mannat, one of the 360 gods of the Kabah or a camel.

But it would be nice to discuss aspects related to the NWO and Islam, like the future of Islam when it is implemented, how the NWO operatives work in the Arab countries, or is King Hussein a Mason or not.

However, ALL you boring Muslims do is preach the visions of Mohammed. I guess you are so brain washed that you just don't understand anything about the NWO. What the heck are doing here besides being a pain in the neck ? It would be nice if you could CONTRIBUTE a little to the issues of this forum.
Well said.
I think (in fact) I know that debating religion is a complete waste of time and energy, something that should be taken for granted.

I watched the stoning video. This is the outcome when religion is corrupted. Do you see? Its fu*king ridiculous.
Madness!

If this STUPID debate between religions continues, I believe these members should be banned. Is this agreeable?