View Single Post
Old 11-15-2005, 02:08 PM

Default Re: Excerpt From Brice Taylor's Book

Quote:
FREEMAN, is it true that to become a 33rd degree mason, one has to commit murder with their own hands?
No, not that I've heard...although you must be prepared to defend, protect and lie for a brother Mason who does commit murder. Once you get past the Master Mason level, it is my understanding that no crimes, including murer and treason are exempted from the blood oath of the Craft...so maybe we're actually splitting hairs by even discussing the point.

SAT, thanks for the tip. I'll keep it in mind. I did have to download that new WinZip program, but then everything downloaded perfectly.
I agree with your observations, and I could offer many more -- perhaps I will on the original thread.
I'm not certain that Brice Taylor's recall of her trauma-locked mind files is perfect, nor that she wasn't fed disinfo or misinterpreted certain points, but certainly there is enough congruence on most NWO topics to lend her the air of credibility IMO.
Perhaps not naming the Council Members is why she is still alive, the hole card that she is playing, as was indicated by her conversation with the government agent on the airplane near the end of the book.