View Single Post
Old 11-15-2005, 02:39 PM

Default Re: Excerpt From Brice Taylor's Book

Saturnino, more than likely she never knew their names or saw their faces. Those who comprise the top 2-3 levels of the pyramid of earthly power are unknown to the rest of the levels, protected by those levels much like the layers of an onion.

Freemasonry, Roundtable, Illuminate, Builderbergers, Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, and more are just tentacles of the octopus. Membership in these organizations only allows us to see those of our own kind who are servants to The Dark Master.

The despicable and inhumane things done or caused to be done by these groups and their membership are simply to degrade and rot their human souls and bring them more securely into the domain of The Dark Master. Some are members of several of the elite groups but, where the Freemasons are concerned (those who are 32nd degree and down) they are the fathers, brothers, and sons from communities across the land, places where the high and mighty do not deign to go. Nonetheless, in this way, the reach of The Dark Master is from high to low. When the call goes out it will be all hands on deck. To refuse is to bring about the punishment agreed to in the blood oaths.

BTW, the 33rd degree is called the "revolutionary" degree and it is by invitation only. I, too, have heard of the requirement of personally committing murder as a prerequisite to having that degree conferred. Wouldn't surprise me in the least.

This same Dark Master has been called many names down through history as he has caused havoc and chaos to reign on the earth. He was here long before Adam, this was his and his subjects' domain. The advent of humans on the earth was against his wishes, he hated them for what they were and determined to destroy them. I feel, rather than know, that the culmination of his plan is near at hand. Can't you feel it, too?
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque