View Single Post
Old 11-15-2005, 02:36 PM

Default Re: Does China own America?

You are certainly right about the more you have, the more you have to lose, Marsali. The problem is, they don't understand the mechanism that will take all their wealth - in whatever form - away.

Try telling someone about inflation. You get a glazed stare for your trouble. If you say that the uncontrolled printing of paper money is the only cause of said inflation, they will call you a liar and an uninformed one, at that. No, it's labor, no, it's management, no, it's government, etc.

Any "wealth" held as stocks and bonds will eventually only serve to keep you warm if you have a fireplace. Same will be true of paper money. We are all dealing in illusion. All these things are only as good as the Bankers say they are.

The stock market is so overvalued until it will fall from it's own weight of maya. The housing bubble, like the .com bubble and the S&L debachle and others before that will flush more trillions of dollars out of the economy.

Hey, just call me Little Miss Sunshine today. The hardest thing to do is prepare someone for what they don't want to happen. You have to get inside their "comfort zone." That is dangerous territory.

Guess I'll just go have another cup of coffee.
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque