View Single Post
Old 11-15-2005, 07:07 PM

Default Re: Treason Under the Crescent Moon

I don't personally know if it is a Muslim practice of keeping slaves or not. If so, I decry it but that is their business and customs. If some female jet jockey doesn't want to dress appropriately for the country in which she is stationed, get a transfer or don't go there in the first place.

As for the rest of the article I find it amazing that the author was so outraged with Saudi Arabia, a sovereign nation, and could not see that 99.9% of what he charged the Saudis' with could very truthfully be said about our glorious ally, Israel.

The biggest difference that I could see was when the Saudis "buy" some of our traitorous scum, they use their OWN money instead of ours, like Israel does.

Which Saudis twisted the arms of the above mentioned scum to take their money?

Name the Saudis involved in worldwide white slavery.

How many Saudis are in the United States Government?

How many Saudis, while working in the U.S. Government, stole classified material and passed it back to their government to be used or given/sold to our enemies?

Name the Saudis that pressured us into a stupid war in Iraq to further their plans for a Greater Saudi Arabia?

Name the Saudis who are today applying pressure on every level of government for us to invade Syria and Iraq?

When was the first or last time Saudi Arabia took our military hardward, tanks and planes and sold them to China, a potential U.S. enemy and others?

Where's the proof that there was even one Arab much less a Saudi on board the planes involved with the WTC?

How many Saudis were arrested while dancing, laughing and filming the burning WTC?

How many foreign organizations, like perhaps the Saudi Arabian Anti-Defamation League, do you have operating on American soil while undermining the rights and sovereignty of our citizenry?

What is the address of the American-Saudi Arabian Political Action Committee (like AIPAC) that buys our stooges in the Congress and Senate with money extorted from us and given to you?

That's not all but it should be enough to illustrate my point.

You are a Bible quoting fool, Mr. Kinsella. Paul wasn't talking about Saudi Arabia, he was referring to that bandit state (created by the NWO house organ - the UN) ISRAEL, you dummy!

Yes, truly one does have to wonder how much worse can it get? I wake up every morning and hope that today will be the day that the world's people come to their senses before it's too late.

People like Jack Kinsella should have their crayons and paper taken away from them and put to bed without supper. Thump the rascals gourd to make sure that it is as empty as I'm sure it is.
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque