View Single Post
Old 11-16-2005, 08:52 AM

Default Re: Bush Assasination fall 2005?

Articulate ??? – A Hidden Agenda ??? – :-o :-o :-o

NWO’s Hidden Agenda ???

I think Chinese people are, at heart, very nice people, however, their government has been very aggressively “extremist & intolerant” since I can remember. This is perhaps the reason he was so articulate there. Practically no opposition or demonstrations to demoralize his very fragile & “programmed” psyche.

There are still many Americans who, for fear to face reality & “defy” their own “belief systems,” which can always be very “traumatic” regardless of your heritage & culture, still think they are standing on “America the Free.” When they realize that we have been “taken-over” & that the “democracy experiment” is over, they are going to be in shock. However, most Americans, I think, do believe (at least subconsciously) in “True Freedom” & will not stand a “totalitarian” regime. That’s why speeches here at home are that much more difficult, since they have to constantly “lie” in order to both, keep the “hidden agenda” unscathed, while at the same time maintain the “illusion of Democracy” alive & well. For that reason, it might be very difficult for some to “say one thing” & know that everything they actually stand for is in “direct contradiction” to what they have been presenting to US Americans.

May God help us…
8-)