View Single Post
Old 11-16-2005, 03:00 PM

Default Re: I.O.B.B.

Great post IGWT, but we can't debate if we are on the same side!! :lol:

It amazes me that the world at large does not demand debate on the jewish question. I KNOW why the jews don't want debate. The debate would be over in less than an hour and they would lose their "cash cow," the holohoax. That is their not-so-secret weapon by which they will destroy civilization.

They are the No. 1 tool in the Dark Master's tool box.

They would stand convicted of their misdeeds on the world stage while everyone pointed and said they had no clothes! (As with the Emperor)

Allow yourself the joy of imagining how many plots and plans against civilization would suddenly come to light if the jew no longer had special protection.

Imagine the nations kicking off the bonds of Central Banks once they came to understand who owned them and how they worked to bankrupt everyone but their jewish owners.

Religions could begin to right themselves once the "fog" of the impostor state of Israel as containing the chosen of God was removed. They could begin to see readily just which god chose them, the god of this world, the Dark Master.

Can anyone name me one time the jew has been a blessing to anyone but themselves? An unselfish act from which they did not stand to benefit?Think about it.
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque