View Single Post
Old 11-16-2005, 09:39 PM

Default Re: Bush Assasination fall 2005?

Quote:
"They" have ALWAYS offered their statesmen drugs. A good doco on the subject is "Altered Statesmen".
Also touched on in the Brice Taylor Book.
Excerpted from Chapter 33:Bill Clinton and Hillary:

Quote:
When it came to Bill Clinton, Henry would stoop low. He even sent up bags of cocaine with me to use when I was with Bill or Hillary in order to get them off guard. Bill and Hillary both did the cocaine. I placed it on a small mirror for them and they had glass nose straws they snorted it through. Bill could do the whole little white pile with one snort. Hillary took two or three sniffs to get all of hers. Then we usually had sex.

When I said certain things, they thought I was a gift from Bob Hope, the entertainer. Bob and Henry's real relationship was kept quiet. The Clintons didn't seem to know that Henry and Bob were working so closely together, one getting me into the White House while the "Expert" Henry Kissinger delivered the goods in order to find ways to hang the Clintons. Henry said, "I want them so badly."