View Single Post
Old 11-16-2005, 09:57 PM

Default Re: Bush Assasination fall 2005?

With A Little Help From My Friends – :-o :-o :-o

Running On High-Octane…

Yeah, w/ a little help from my “friends.” No doubt a “stimulating” factor… But look, “Keith Richards,” from the “Rolling Stones,” has probably consumed more “intoxicants” than anyone we both know, & there he is, after “multiple-blood-transfusions” & all,… but he has not hurt thousands & millions of people in the process, while robbing them from a chance to have a fair shot at life.

We both know that governments make money by profiting from both sides of the fence. They profit from the black-market sale & distribution of drugs as well as from the criminalizing aspect of drug use & distribution where it regards the citizenry. That’s a “double-standard” I don’t agree w/. However, …

I’m not disagreeing w/ you. All I’m saying is, that to me personally, it is not how, or with what, a supposed “leader” “alters his or her state of mind,” but how he uses the knowledge & information available to them for the betterment or detriment of society. To me, the end product is what matters, & only if it benefits humanity at large & w/o having to sacrifice anyone. I think wars demonstrate how immature we still are as people of the World, in this magnificent Universe.

Peace.
8-)