View Single Post
Old 11-17-2005, 04:16 AM

Default Re: Do you have any serious questions?

Quote:
noNWO4me wrote:

Question/Comments from noNWO4me.......

OK Bondi: What I've read is that the Freemasons are indeed Luciferians.
Freemasons are of all Faiths and religions, Christian, Catholic, Muslim, Jew etc

Quote:
noNWO4me wrote:
Is it not true that they believe Lucifer to be the honest, good, empathetic God, (who got the raw deal)?----and that the "Christian" "GOD" is the evil, deceptive one, with all these "hoops" you have to jump through.
No it is not true, the discussion of Religion is not permitted in Freemasonry. There is no worshipping done inside the lodge.

Quote:
noNWO4me wrote:
Now, I'm not asking for any personal attacks here, so please, do not respond (any of you) who wish to just brow beat and insult.
I've already felt that here from a posting in another thread.
I will be civil

Quote:
noNWO4me wrote:
Like many of you, I am interested in the doings of the Freemasons.
Are you? Or are you interested in finding dirt, and slinging it around a bit.

Quote:
noNWO4me wrote:
I know some things.
Do you? or have you heard some things and read some things?

If you know, why not confirm them, state what you know, and why not throw in how you know it to be true.

Quote:
noNWO4me wrote:
But, my overall interest is the agenda for all of mankind who do not measure up to their standards.
The standards of Freemasons. It's not high, if you are honest, got morals, and treat all people as equals you should just scrape in.

Quote:
noNWO4me wrote:
I believe the Freemasons are comprised of a high ratio of sinister individuals? Am I wrong??
Yes.

Freemasonry is comprised of binmen, school teachers, laywers, bankers, IT managers, CEO's, barristers, parole officers, you name it there will be a Freemason of that profession.

Quote:
noNWO4me wrote:
What might have been just membership for financial security (for those of no other motive),
Anyone joining Freemasonry for financial security is in for a big shock!

Quote:
noNWO4me wrote:
has become a "pull-in" of individuals to acquire such a mass of evil minds in order to outnumber and destroy the weak and poor, and 'run' the world.
This almost makes sense. If I was trying to take over the world I would utilise large groups to help progress my plans and speed up recruitment.

But it doesn't mean the groups I infiltrate share my ideals.

Quote:
noNWO4me wrote:
Now back to belief: I remember a lady said to me once: "what did Lucifer do so wrong"? She didn't know, but I noticed her Eastern Star ring on her hand. She didn't come across as deceiving, but truly in belief that Lucifer is thee God that is concerned for us, and only wishes for us to have the best that we can while we are in this materialistic world.
Firstly, why would someone just ask you that question! what prompted it?

If she believes Lucifer is Gog thats her choice, Freemasonry doesn't claim to know which god is the one true god and offers no path to salvation.

And the OES isn't Freemasonry.

Quote:
noNWO4me wrote:
I've been led to understand that they do not want to convert anyone, or take away your belief.
That is true, like I have said Religion is a taboo subject in lodge, as is politics. So how they do all this Lucifer Worshipping and planning to take over and alter the world I don't know!.

Quote:
noNWO4me wrote:
However, their belief in "Christ" is NOT the same "Christ" as the Christians'.
There is only one Christ, and I am sure the Christian Freemasons would take offence from your comment.

Maybe you should research the meaning of Lucifer, and then see where else that description is used in your bible. It is the source of alot of the confusion an conspiracy crap spouted.

Quote:
noNWO4me wrote:
Do all Freemasons have dark rituals of virgins on altars and such.
None have, I take it you have recently read a particular book where the young girl witnesses her father on the stone alter surrounded by a group of hooded people. They aren't even freemasons in the book.

Quote:
noNWO4me wrote:
They have a choice I believe, up until a certain level.
Which level? 1, 2, or 3?

Quote:
noNWO4me wrote:
But they DO worship!!!
Every Freemason worships, but outside of lodge. You have to have a faith to join so of course they worship. What a silly statement, it's like me saying Christians are evil cause the ALL WORSHIP WHooo! spooky.

Quote:
noNWO4me wrote:
They believe that the creative force is in each of us. They pray to that "GOD" inside of us. But they acknowledge Lucifer as the source of all.
You know that is almost poetic, and yet such balderdash.

Freemasonry is a method of study, you learn that it is better to treat people nice than it is to treat people bad.