View Single Post
Old 11-17-2005, 04:31 AM

Default Re: Do you have any serious questions?

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
BONDI:

Annoying all these peasants asking questions of the cognac club is'nt it?
Whats a peasant? And no they are not annpying, I wouldn't reply if they were annoying me.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:Anywho...true, you're not ALL conniving fraudsters. But ANYONE who takes their membership seriously by definition must be.
Why?

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
You dont worship "God" in the Christian sense but you fuck around with the Bible and all that shit in the lower orders and make out you are...which is just the start of your lying.
Your correct I don't, but then I am not a Christian and have never claimed to be.

I have never seen the bible fucked around with, in the main part they read select passages, much the same as a pastor would. So maybe you should tell them to stop fucking about with it as well. And the bible is only used for those of a bible faith, otherwise it could be the Torah or the Koran depeding on the lodge.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:You are based on the Eastern principals of the ambiguity of evil and it's relativity. You are the epitomy of the cult of "rationality" with the love of numbers and "patterns".
Well I am glad you managed to solve our past, 1000's of people have been trying to trace it and work it out for centuries.

Maybe you could outline your reasoning and source so we can see the true discovery you have made and not just think you are babbling on.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
For me your evil stems from ANY grouping who consider themselves "elite" and beyond the pathetic peasants. Which is EXACTLY what you consider yourselves to be.
You hate any group with segregation and requirements for joining then. Well thats any club, frat, sorority, religion including the Christianity that so many speak of on here.

Elitism is any form of believe you know better, ask any Christian if they know better than a muslim who the real god is!

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
You encourage membership from those with money and power to further your own cause...so of course you're evil beyond the wanky occult nature of it all.
Freemasonry doesn't even recruit, you have to ask to join.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:To be quite honest, i find your members (Oz) to be some of the most pathetic cocksuckers I have ever met. Most of them homosexual/bisexual perverts with drug and alcohol problems and not a fair share into little boys and girls.
(Oz) What's that mean?

As for the reast, sounds like th clergy to me.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
why are you so pathetically weak that you require the psychological protection of a "secret club" to give meaning in your life?
I take it this directed to me personally.

Not sure how you know I am weak, but I presume you resort to name calling and personal comments to gain a rise or reaction.

As for meaning in my life, I had that long before I had Freemasonry, so I didn't and do not require it, I choose to have it. So that would mean i am not weak then right?