View Single Post
Old 11-17-2005, 05:05 AM

Default Re: Excerpt From Brice Taylor's Book

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
There are tons of reasons why a Christian should not be a Mason. The fact that apostate pastors may be masons doesn't make masonry right, it makes those pastors wrong.
If objections are due to faith then there really is not argument. It is a simple statement, I do not agree with Freemasonry due to my faith, I am not going to try an tell you I know more about your faith than you do! Wish others would show the same courtesy.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Christianity is a serious thing. You believe and respect Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord,
Wouldn't disagree with you, most Christians I have met are very devoted followers.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
you don't fool around with demon gods like Jabuhlon,
You have got to be kidding me, you are right?

God, Jahbulon, you aint bought all that Jahbulon is the name of God taught to masons have you. Thought you at least would be past that one.

Jahbulon is not used in Freemasonry.

If I remember correctly, the hoax that Masons worship a secret god named Jabulon first appeared in Hannah's anti-Masonic book "Darkness Visible".

A similar word is used in some versions of the Royal Arch as done in the York Rite, but nowhere is it claimed to be the name of a god, or a secret name of God.

You would think the secret name for a God you are supposed to worship would be categorically included in every version. I mean, you wont find a bible without JC will ya.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
you don't take oaths,
You swear, give your word, take an oath, when you get married, a christianed, baptsied or are god parents.

Quote:
you don't pledge allegiance to any brotherhood
Part of the obligation you take is to put your faith, your family, the requirements of your king/queen, and the laws of your land before Freemasonry at all times. This is part of the EA obligation, the very first time you give your word on anything.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
you don't play around occultic symbols,
Occult merely means hidden, and you find most symbols in Freemasonry in Christianity, but don;t tell me, Freemasonry uses them in an evil way and Christianity uses them in a good way.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
you don't believe in false mythologies about guys being killed in the Temple.
Freemasons don't believe that is true.

It is explained as a Masonic Myth, its a story, a fable, acted out to teach honesty and integrity.

You don't honestly think Freemasons believe it actually happened do you?

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
You live your life as an open book, not behind closed doors. Have you noticed that the doors of a Christian church are OPEN for all ?
I do live life open, as for doors of the church, the buggers are always locked in my village, and the one up the road, but I don't imagine you meant it like that.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:And, most of all, you don't worship Lucifer.
I completely agree, it is a silly accusation and I am glad you took the trouble to make the categorical statement that I, most of all, do not worship Lucifer.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:Bondi, if you think yourself a Christian, you seriously need to re-evaluate your faith.
When have I ever said that. True by characeristic I am probably more Christian than many that profess to be of that faith, but alas I do not claim such a thing. I have no reliance on a book written by men and a group that continually try to rule by fear. IMO only of course, I have no wish to debate the pros and cons of Christianity, you have the right to choose your path, as I do mine.