View Single Post
Old 11-17-2005, 07:08 AM

Default Re: Excerpt From Brice Taylor's Book

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Do you fear persecution? If so, why?
I do not really fear anything. There are things I believe I will be afraid of, but nothing that currently surrounds my life installs fear.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
What practical persecution could you possibly suffer when in the place where I live the Police Service and the Judiciary are CHOCK full of Masons!
But those same stations are also full of Christians, Catholics, Men but you do not see them being accused of anything.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Of course, you do not need to be a "Mason" to be corrupt.
True

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
The "New Age" movement runs about bashing the crap out of the Christians. They are open about their plans. Why cant you be?
The Freemasons continually try to be open, but if people will only believe what they want to, and not believe the truth what is the point.

Freemasonry has no global or local objective other than to offer fraternal friendships, the opportunity for men to leanr how to lead better lifes.

They do not offer anything that is not already available, there are no secret doctrines, no secret parchments in a vault that only masons can read, there is no real concealment at all.

If you want to believe there is something, and are unwilling to be proved otherwise then no matter what is said you will believe it is merely smoke and mirrors to try and throw you off (that isn't meant as in YOU personally)

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
The Catholic Church gunna burn you at the stake?
Inquisition all over again. Very godly that!