View Single Post
  #39  
Old 11-17-2005, 08:28 AM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Excerpt From Brice Taylor's Book

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
Bondi,

If you can't back up your claims that Masonry is compatible with Christianity, then don't make them.
I have not made an opinion on it. There have been polls run time and time again, but I am not gonna try and tell someone I know more about their faith than they do.

Beside, if a group of Christians can't decide if it's compatible or not, how am I gonna know?

As for backing up claims, not one claim made in this section can be backed up convincingly. it's all hear say and speculation!

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
First you say it is, now you say you are not even a Christian (but this I already knew).
Only mentioned polls, from my knowledge of Christianity it is all down to interpretation as to whether it is compatible or not. I don't know if my interpretations are correct, and therefore I do not quote them as truth, just opinion.

Know I say I'm not a Christian, never said I was. Do you presume everyone is until you know differnt or something. But no you can't of done that cause I cam quite categorigally a Mason, so you would of known from my first post I was not Christian.

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
The only reason you have then to be in Masonry, considering that it is possible that you are not an occultist, is to screw people outside the lodge and get business advantages.
You mean the only reason you can think of that is of insult, you could of mentioned

Friendship
Fraternal gatherings
Social
Esoteric interests
Study
Philisophocal Dicsussion
Mutual Interest
Like minded individuals.

As for business advantage, my mates get more business advantage from me than the members of my masonic lodge. You will find a friend helps and friend more than a mason helps a mason.

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
I consider that dishonest to say the least. You don't live your life based on merit, but based on who knows who.
What you consider is of no consequence. You can't see the wood for the trees, you make claims of dishonesty, on actions you presume to happen in an organisation you know nothing about. Very reliable you are, I must demit immediatley.

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
What is difference between that and the Mafia ?
Apparently we pay the mafia and the hells angles :lol:

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
None. This only makes Masonry an enemy of everybody else.
The people who make Freemasonry their enemy are either gullible or incapable of asking a question for themselves and believing the answer.

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
And, of course, it is not because you don't believe in the occult that people at the top of Masonry doesn't.
okay I think we need to get something straight here, cause we seem to be getting a one rule for one and a one rule for another to suit the arguement. Apparently Freemasonry are all murderers, Paedophiles, Mafioso etc because some members have been, but just because the majority are good natured, kind, god fearing men doesn't men Freemasonry is.

Which is it, do the members define the group of does the group define the members. You can't keep chainging to suit.

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
They do, and they use the cattle below who are only interested in the business connections to advance their agenda.
What they worship is of no interest to Freemasonry, worship is a matter for outside the lodge.

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
There are dozens of accounts of high level masons who left the lodge and became Christians who told it all.
There is a book coming out entitle Workman Unashamed, regarding a man who demitted from Freemasonry to continue his journey through the ranks of the clergy.

He didn't demit because of incompatibility issue, he demitted because of the persecution and the abuse he received from the fellow clergy.

His books also tells of how he feels there are no issues of a Christian being a Freemason, and although he may not be the most qualified, he is certainly in a better place to judge the you or me.
Reply With Quote