View Single Post
Old 11-17-2005, 09:19 AM

Default Re: The Eye and the Pyramid

Quote:
noNWO4me wrote:
Bondi: I would like to sneak in here with this question. Sorry, to barge in amongst some more serious noted querries/comments. But anyway, where does all this money that Freemasonry has---goes? BUMPER STICKER: Freemasons contribute billions each day? Huh???
Bumper stickers? Only in America.

Freemasonry is one of the largest contributors to charity in the UK.

They were one of the first organisations to donate to the relief funds for the recent disasters around the world.

Quote:
noNWO4me wrote:
I never hear of any contribution to local charities, for example: homeless shelters, programs for children of low income family. Why don't they help out schools??????
I can't really quote figures for everywhere but give you an idea of where to look.

In England for example there are masonic schools for boys and girls. There not masonic, but funded by Freemasonry.

In America I belive you have DemMolay and Raindow Girls. Not being in America I wont quote too much as it is not familiar to me, but I will gladly find you some sites to look at if you want.

My own lodge funds the local air ambulance.

Alot of what masonry donates is done "anonymously" kudos is not a reason to donate money. I know it is easily argued that we simple say we do and use the fact we do it anonymously to hide the fact.

You also have the Shriners, not afiliated as such with Freemasonry but every member is a Master Mason, you have the Shriner hosptials etc, only just come to England so again I wont quote too much on it.

The UGLE provides information on charity at their website Here

This is just for UGLE each lodge in England does stuff for its own community as well.

At every lodge meeting there are two of three collections and a raffle, of which none of the money goes to Freemasonry, but to a worthwhile cause.

In England only one other organisation donates more money, the national lottery, and they are simply donating the peoples money, every bit of the donations made by Freemasonry as come as a result of Freemasonry.

Quote:
noNWO4me wrote:Truly, I've never heard anything said that 'this and that' contribution came from the Freemasons.
Anonymous donations is the reason.

Quote:
noNWO4me wrote:
And as for what I believe about Freemasonry:
They are (grand)masters of deception. All to gain for themselves.
Do you think I have deceived you in anyway, or am i gaining from my time here?

Quote:
noNWO4me wrote:
They'll tell you that green paint will be the rage next year, and then 'we' go and buy this trendy green paint while 'they' have invested and made good on their investments of what 'they' said would be the rage/trend in the first place.
You don't honestly believe that do you?

If you have never heard of a Masonic donation to charity, I would love to know where you heard any kind of masonic advice in the vein of your comment above.

Quote:
noNWO4me wrote:
And this is just one (small) example of what they are up to. Like my neighbor (who cleans houses for a couple of Masons) said: "each time there's a war, Mr/Mrs. SO SO gets good returns on their stock/investments. Hmmmmm!
Hmmm indeed. Don't think I really need to comment on this bit.

Quote:
noNWO4me wrote:
The reward of being a Freemason is: just do it, we'll help you get away with it, brotha!
If that were true, a lot more people would want to be a part of it, trust me.

Quote:
noNWO4me wrote:
This is what many people have noticed about those that they know to be Freemasons. What? Are we imagining things? Nope!!!!
You have to look on the larger scale. I wont deny that you wil find a mason that will go out of his way to help another mason. Saying that I would go out of my way to help my mates as well. Depends to what extent you are talking, and please don't come out with the once your a 32nd you have to swear to help a brother even if he's commited murder.

Quote:
noNWO4me wrote:
Freemasonry has its rewards and security for its members.
That comment can be made to any organisation. The church was a sanctury for criminals for centuries.

Quote:
noNWO4me wrote:
People know this. This is why many believe that a Freemason can commit murder and truly get away with it.
Oh please

Quote:
noNWO4me wrote:
Can you name me a Freemason who went to jail for good!!!! No, you can't-----because they never get convicted/sentenced.
I couldn't name you anyone who went to prison for good! Not really of interest, but just go to anti-masonic sites. They will give you as many names as you want. This is part of the problem, you get one person who will point out every criminal who was a mason, I believe Bundy etc have been quoted on here, and then another stands up and says they can get away with murder and no mason ever gets convicted.

Which is it. make up your mind and then we can address it.

Quote:
noNWO4me wrote:
Bondi: Are you able to tell us a little about yourself?
What would you like to know, the outbursts I received on my first few posts would tell me I have been tried and judged as a Freemason already. :-?

Quote:
noNWO4me wrote:
Truly, you made an entrance here for us to ask you anything about Freemasonry. So what gives?
Not sure what you mean!

Why have I subjected myself to a barrage of insults and outlandish question?

I have said elsewhere, I am not overly concerned, in fact not concerned at all about whether people agree or disagree with Freemasonry. I stop on sites like this because I would rather people disliked with truth.

In all honesty 99% of Freemasons are nice folk, honest and caring and I find it unfair to see them all branded as criminals, paedophiles and the like, especially when many of the accussers have never taken the time to stop and talk to any.

Quote:
noNWO4me wrote:
By the way: thanks for any response to my post here.
I'll always reply if I can.

An cover as much as I can.

If I ever miss a post, its because there are a few of you posting and only me replying so just let me know if I miss anything.