View Single Post
Old 11-17-2005, 10:43 AM

Default Re: B'nai B'rith-ADL Doesn't Represent Jews

Bondi, I think just about everybody on this forum is aware that the hierarchy of the New World Order is the real and true enemy. Give me the opportunity with them in my sites and I would gladly and, without a moment's hesitation, take them all out and thereby solve the world's problems.

No doubt they are aware that the majority of informed individuals would gladly do the same thing; therefore they use surrogates, much as the old Soviet Union did. Besides, they are few in number and couldn't directly do diddly without their surrogates.

Let me remind you that you are just as dead if taken out by a surrogate as you would be by one of these above mention cowards. What are we supposed to do, refuse to protect ourselves from these surrogates, telling them that we will wait for a clear shot at the real culprits? I think not.

I am going to disagree with you, IGWT, about the bankers; the very fact that we can see them and know some of their faces and names tells me they are not at the top. They and those of their race are the No. 1 tool in the hierarchy's tool box, that is for sure. They make all the others possible. That is the reason they were chosen for the job. It fits their nature perfectly and they think they will be part of the ruling elite someday.

Sorry, boys, I don't think so. You're expendable. Your grandiose plans for Jerusalem as the center of World Government will ultimately come to nothing, the whole place will end up glowing in the dark for millennia while the Dark Master you have served so faithfully howls with laughter and glee. It's the nature of the Beast. He, too, is a destroyer of the first order. You could take more lessons.

If only all the surrogates could come together and realize who their real enemy is, we wouldn't be having this discussion. There would be no need for it. We would know that we are all in the same chickenwire canoe up Shit Creek without a paddle. The odds of that happening are a gazillion to the tenth power to one. Not good betting odds.

So, on we go, quote:

*Like blind men examining an elephant, we attribute this conspiracy to Jews, Illuminati, Vatican, Jesuits, Freemasons, Black Nobility, and Bilderbergs, etc.*

All tools in the Dark Master's tool box, every one of them.

Shadow boxing, tilting with windmills, whatever, to get through another day, in a situation where the control of our own destiny is at most arm's length. What are our choices?

I have already dealt with the B'nai Brith in an earlier post and will not repeat myself. My opinion of that group and their deeds has not changed. Tools in a tool box.

I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque