View Single Post
Old 11-17-2005, 11:39 AM

Default Re: Zündel SHOW Trial, Mannheim 2005

Freeman, I will stand in the Dock any day with Zundel, Rudolf and Irving and proclaim that there never was a FIRST holocaust.

What is becoming clear is why the jew has been hated down through history and kicked out of every country in which he gained numbers and positions of power and authority.

Even the Egyptians called them sagaz eber - the cutthroats from across the river.

Face it, you gotta be doing something wrong for the whole world to hate your ass.

Draken, many thanks, my friend, for the regular updating. I check your thread first for the latest. You are a Magyar Prince of the first order. May all our efforts bear good fruit.

Mentioning Zundel, Rudolf and Irving, could it be that we have the "three witness" at the ready on the world stage? They can certainly give testimony regarding the Beast.

Just some food for thought.
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque